- 248 miles of system trails maintained.
- 6 miles of new trails constructed.
- 12 trail improvement projects including reroutes and heavy maintenance including rock armoring, major tread repair, rock stairs and retaining walls constructed including Hangover, Templeton, Cathedral, Llama, Easy Breezy, and Baldwin.
- 428 trail drainage structures maintained and 47 new drain structures installed for sustainable water drainage during rain events in monsoon season.
- 81 signs installed or replaced. These are vital for an enjoyable experience and to reduce search and rescue.
- Over 40 Public Volunteer Trail Work events accumulating over 1,800 hours of service to trail maintenance and construction
- Over 500 Volunteer Trail Patrols completed for a total of almost 4,000 volunteer hours assisting all trail users.